Past Show Information
Buying From a Breeder
Purebred or Rescue?
Why Hidden Paw?
A reputable breeder will
- Guarantee the health of a kitten whether or not a law requires
- Always recommend and usually require the neutering or spaying of
all pet quality kittens
- Register the cats with a national registry, such as ACFA
- Be familiar with current show standards for the breed so as not
to misrepresent the quality of the cats
- Be available to answer questions and give advice for as long as
you have your cat.
A kitten bought from a reputable breeder will almost always cost less
than a kitten of equal quality bought at a pet shop.
Search for an ACFA breeder